Are you experiencing COVID-19 fatigue? We are too. This is why we decided to offer a safe and fun movie night for our community. We all need something to get our minds off of what we hear all day long on the news. Countering this feeling, Relevant will be hosting this event on Friday, September 4th. The fun begins at 8:30PM. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets and join the party as we watch Nacho Libre on our lawn.
Will it be safe? While we cannot promise 100% safety at any event, we do promise to have systems in place to help keep you and your family as safe as possible. Here are a few of the ways we are promoting safety at this event:
1) Our lawn will be painted with giant squares for you and your family to sit in and remain at a safe distance from other families enjoying the movie.
2) Isles will be provided between each square for you to move freely.
3) Our restrooms will be open to you. We are requiring that masks be worn in the building. Masks will also be available if you need one (they will be free).
4) We will not be handing out popcorn or hot dogs at this event. We do encourage you to bring your own snacks.
5) Hand sanitizer will be available and our restroom soaps will be fully stocked.
6) Touchpoints (doorknobs, sinks, etc.) will be cleaned at numerous times throughout the duration of the movie.
You are responsible for your children. Please do your best to help them respect other people's space.
Yes, having to be concerned about all of this is annoying, and we long for the day to get back to normal. Until then, we will not stop living. This is why we are offering this event, to show that we can be responsible and safe while enjoying a fun-filled community event.
As always, all of our events are free and open to everyone. We love this community and our desire is help make it a better place for you and your family. We are here for you and rooting for you.
Feel free to visit us at church sometime. We are passionate about helping people. We just want you to experience the fulfillment that we have found in having an awesome relationship with Jesus. That decision is up to you, we won't force it on you.